This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of Christian persecution, religious freedom, freedom of worship, human rights, social justice issues, and current events. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Connect With Us
Stay informed on current events by signing up for The Olive Daily Newsletter
- Sounding the Shofar of Warning: For Those With Ears to Hear – Perilous Times Coming to America December 11, 2018
- China’s New Social Credit Program Blacklists 15 Million People from Traveling: Are You Ready for this America? December 11, 2018
- The Hottest New Business Trend: marijuana – 60 BILLION in Profits Worldwide December 11, 2018
- Unimaginable Loss for Christians Displaced by Violence in Nigeria December 11, 2018
- Jerome Corsi Punches Back Against the Mueller Reign of Terror: 350 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Mueller December 11, 2018